Friday, May 4, 2012

Morning Face


I don't mean to brag, but this is my morning face complete with tired eyes, a raggedy sweatshirt and messy hair. I love when I can spend a morning alone when I'm not rushing to class or in a hurry to be somewhere other than my bed. My brain has been on overload all week, concern of not being able to see all my friends before I move, little worries about housing for school, stress with balancing my schedule, and annoyance of parting from some of my closet treasures. Gosh, those are such minuscule and petty problems, I look forward to spending my next 7 weeks in a joyful spirit and embracing every drop of rain Washington throws at me. 
I am going to spend my weekend visiting friends, and attending the zella movement check it out! I will have actual pictures next week-I promise, and even some outfit posts, I hope you enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment