Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Too Long


Look who's back!  I can't believe what a crazy couple of months it has been. There was finishing up college courses, work, lots of traveling..oh, and a cross country move! 


Today marks one month of living in Tennessee and I really miss familiarity.  I have lived in many places throughout Washington and California, but never 2,500 miles from my hometown of Bellevue.

Since moving, I have been all across Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky. I get to move again in two weeks to Knoxville, lucky me. I haven't really had much time to soak in the reality that this is my home. I keep thinking I'm going back to Washington for some snuggle time with my sweaters. 

The heat here has been scorching, so I have been relying on anything sleeveless & short. The plus side to 100 degree weather and ridiculous humidity is the excuse to eat ice cream everyday. I wish I were kidding- after all I am a Nutrition major. I'll make a great R.D. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment