Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lately

If you haven't noticed, I am extremely lazy when it comes to using my DSLR, I promise to get better at that.

1. A little drawing for my best friend (that's you Lusi)
2. Country Weekly, keeping it classy.
3. Red lips, NARS lipstick.
4. A view of Chicago.
5. A sweet Whole Foods surprise.
6. Pink, low backless dress (who's taking me on a hot date?
7. The panama hat I lost my car to. 

I have been sitting on the edge of my seat for the past two weeks watching Ryan Lochte these Olympic athletes. I am currently watching Track & Field and have so much respect for these sprinters- sprints were always a punishment in all the sports I played so I can't wrap my mind around it! But when it comes to soccer, I think my whole neighborhood becomes aware every time a goal is scored, crossing my fingers for the U.S. Women's team on Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment